Friday 4 June 2010

Well the big day is tomorrow – I’m taking part in the Mallorca 312 1st International Cycletourist Tour of Mallorca - and I’m really nervous.

I have my number and everything is ready to go. I’m downloading some more music for my MP3 player tonight and cleaning and checking the bike. I am in a real state though, I have strained my sciatic nerve!! I can hardly walk and driving my car is painful. I’m very worried.

I will start tomorrow but I’m so scared of the pain I know I’m going to feel, I’m also scared if the pain is too much and I quit!

There’s no way I’m going to finish in14 hours so I have Cenk on standby for about 8pm to support me the rest of the way. I don’t want to let anyone down and this is so important to me, I don’t want to let myself down.

I will give it my all tomorrow and hold the pain as long as possible, I just hope I can bear it till the end.

I have spoken to Dave and I am keeping the goals small so I can mentally hold it.

Wish me luck,

Love

Benj...

...the boy from Woodhouse - I feel I have the whole of Mansfield behind me, feels really good, it helps a lot to see the messages!

No comments:

Post a Comment